Saturday, July 23, 2011

Late night Polyvore

I should probably be sleeping but we've had a bad habit of staying up pretty late these days. When the blogs are dead, and I've got Rocco's Dinner Party on OnDemand, Polyvore is just.. fun. I always take forever to put together outfits on there. It's just a fun little way to look at cute clothes that I might never have, or find inspirations for new outfits while shopping. (:

1. Gold Leaf Stud Earrings (via Topshop). 2.  Tom Ford Rhonda Nude Glasses (via Jades24). 3. Tan Floral Saddle Bag (via Dorothy Perkins). 4. Skinny Jeans (via Witchery). 5. Leroys Ranch Black Leather (via Office). 6. Chanel Riva Le Vernis Nail Color (via Amazon). 7. Philosophy 'Kiss Me' Exfoliating Lip Cream (via Nordstrom). 8. Woodland Raven Stag Necklace (via Sourpuss). 9. Vero Moda Top Crochet Singlet (via House of Fraser). 

My Polyvore is here, if anyone has one!

3 comments: