Saturday, July 23, 2011

la Cuisine

I spend so much time in the kitchen, it's only normal that I've thought of my dream kitchen over and over again. I've compiled some dreamy components along with amazing kitchens!






(via Pinterest)


(via Stadshem)


On that note, crossing my fingers for a KitchenAid! All of the women in my family have one, and my grandma has hinted at gifting us one, so hopefully! Imagine all the wonderful goodies I can make with one, especially since we don't have a mixer yet!

2 comments:

  1. I love the first kitchen! That is my dream set up! I love the vintage vibe <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are awesome dream kitchens! And a stand mixer is a must!
    I have two fun giveaways going on over on my blog! Come on over and enter. www.samandlaurenbattershell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete