Friday, July 22, 2011

Maps, maps, maps!

Andrew and I cannot wait until we purchase a map to hang up in our apartment. Since it is going to be our first apartment, I'm definitely looking for a lot of styling and decor advice. I really like the simple, almost Southern look. But there are just some touches online that I've seen that I really love, especially a big hanging map. Looking around, there are so many different ones out there! I love when people get crafty with them and put their own personal touch on them!







Plus there are so many other cute accessories that I'm just smitten with! 



Which reminds me, I really need to get another sewing machine!

1 comment:

  1. Who would've known maps could be so colorful and entertaining to watch! Ah, I love these pictures! I even wish I had one of these maps! They're just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete