Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Mint Infatuated!

What a long end of the weekend! We ended up heading to Ventura on Sunday to stay the night and apartment look both days. I'll just say that 90% of the apartments we looked at were... definitely not worth their price and their ads were very misleading, but I thought that before we even looked. We did find a really, really, really great apartment. Small complex that had two units for rent- the first one was dark, with ugly blue carpet, no fridge, and a lot of mess that needed to be taken care of. The second one was.. amazing. It had a nook where the dining table would go, a great oven and fridge. New fixtures in the bathroom. Our favorite part? The mint green tile.

Because of that tile, I'm obsessing over mint everything right now!





(via Pinterest)


And last but not least, refreshing mint limenade!

I hope everyone had a great sunday! (:

xo

2 comments:

  1. I love mint too!! It is such a soft, refreshing color. I find it to be relaxing and rejuvenating all at the same time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mint green tile; that'll be fun to decorate around. :) I love the color mint also. Nice collection of items; those earrings are adorable!

    ReplyDelete