Saturday, July 30, 2011

Down to the Wire

So we're getting down to the wire. We HAVE to find a place to live soon. We definitely need to move ASAP. So I've been making a list of common things that we actually need to get, things I wasn't thinking about that every house has. And wow, there are so many things that we need, because we literally have... nothing. We have a TV, not even a bed yet! This is going to be so stressful in the next few weeks.

So today, I have for you my favorite flower displays. (:



(via Flickr)

(via Pinterest)

(via Flickr)

I just love the fruit feel! I can't wait to get creative for parties.

I hope everyone has a great weekend (:

2 comments:

  1. I love that lightblub flower vase. I so want to try it out one of these days...for sure not tossing the clear bulbs anymore:)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. stumbled across your blog...not sure from where. hahaha LOVE these pictures!

    ReplyDelete