Friday, July 29, 2011

Low-Layers

Tonight I'm just all over the place. I'm really green with envy- Andrew got an iPhone yesterday, and I'll admit.. I'm super jealous. I've wanted an iPhone since they came out, and I've had Verizon and since they just recently came out with the iPhone for Verizon, I wasn't eligible, and then I got off my parents plan and went onto AT&T and now I'm back on with Verizon and it's just.. I haven't had the chance to get one yet, but I really.. really want one. I'll get one at some point within the next year (hopefully!?). It's alriht though, he loves it and that's all that matters.

But, I did get a really nice blanket ($13 steal!) to replace my other blanket that my grandmother gave me that is just so worn from battering-love. And tomorrow (well later today) hopefully, I'm going to get new glasses?! Fingers crossed, because that might make me feel just a little bit better.

I wanted to do a post tonight about beds that are really low- or even on the floor. I know, another bedroom post, but really, that's all I'm going to have to work with when we move and we're just so close to that date! We've been looking into studios, and we've kind of decided we want to keep the bed low, and not have to buy a full bed frame because we'll be moving (most likely within a year or so again) and we don't want to have to go through the trouble of a ton of furniture. I just would like to keep it minimal- bed, table, chairs, comfy chair and then our TV. 
 .


(via Re-Nest)



Time to finish the newest episode of Project Runway and go to bed! Night!

1 comment:

  1. 3rd image---white floors, white walls, white, white, white! i love the contrast of rug styles against the palette. it creates such visual interest.

    ReplyDelete