Sunday, July 31, 2011

My Love

I haven't posted much about my baby yet, but I figured I'd take this quiet, uneventful Sunday to do just that. His name is Andrew, and he's probably the most frustrating, silly, handsome man I have ever met in my life- or just in the entire world. We did meet online about a year and a half ago, while I was dating someone else. We would just talk every now and then, and I just developed feelings for him. He's super shy when it comes to new people, so of course, when he did too, neither of us said anything.

He told me after I dated someone else, he didn't want anyone else to have me and that he didn't want to lose me like that again. So basically he had to have me. He flew up in December for Christmas and New Years. I flew down for two weeks in February. Valentines day weekend we went to Disneyland, because I had been harping him about it since he had a seasons pass. After our first, almost 12 hour, day, we went back to the parking lot and got into the car, where he proposed to me and basically TOLD me to marry him, didn't even ask until after I cried and was screaming yes over and over.


I don't have a better picture of it yet (I know, I know, I need to get on that), but it's absolutely gorgeous and everything I've ever wanted.

He actually flew up to visit me one more time, the week after his spring break, and then we decided I would move down after he finished his past semester of college. And here we are, finally living together, about to move into a tiny studio apartment until he joins the Navy.



He looks pretty silly in this picture, but this is our most recent trip to Disneyland. We stayed at the Grand Californian and decided to wear these stick on mustaches (at night of course, too hot during the day) just to be silly! He's the best. 

I just love him so much, I've never been happier in my life. 

Have a great Sunday, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment