Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Bedroom Obsession

So in a little over a month I'll be moving, yet again. I just moved in the end of May, from Seattle, to southern California to live with my fiance. Over the summer we've been living in Temecula, but school time is right around the corner, meaning, yet again, I'll be moving. We've been looking at apartments, studios, houses- anything we can think of.

I've been looking at different styling tips for studios (just in case that's what we get stuck with), and bedrooms and I've found that I'm completely enamored with the simplistic feel. I really don't want to have everything really packed tight into one (or two) rooms, so I've been trying to find great storage tips as well.




(via Bolaget)

 (via Coco+Kelley)

So many great rooms and ideas stewing!

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh. Love this post, and I love all of the photos! I'm already sleepy, but now I want to go curl up in one of these lovely beds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the follow! I can't handle the heat of Temecula... But I can highly recommend Oceanside :) I love the painted ceiling and chandelier in the first pic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just noticed you started following my blog. Welcome! Hope you have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Kristin Marie - I know, right?! I love big comfy beds, with millions of blankets and pillows. I definitely was dreaming of these beds last night!

    @Velvet Tangerine - I'm actually moving to Ventura, really close to the beach (we hope)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you find the perfect place to settle in with your fiance, those photos are so inspiring! :)


    xoxo,
    Addie
    The Cat Hag

    ReplyDelete