Thursday, July 21, 2011

Inspire Me Thursday

I feel as if I've been in a craft-slump. I've been chalk full of inspiration, especially recently. Things are making me want to dream, create and explore! I'm working on a 11 before 12 list (11 things before 2012), as well as sketching out a few different tattoos that I'd like to get in the near future.

(via Decor Pad
I absolutely adore exposed brick in a home. 

In my 11 before 12 (I'll post it when I've finished the list!) it may have a beach picnic listed, and I love seeing pictures of cute setups! This particular picture is, in fact, from a wedding, but I sure can dream!

I absolutely love DIY crafts that can save me money in the long haul- especially this recipe that makes great laundry soap that costs roughly around $10, and will be able to do 400 loads of laundry! 

 (via Pinterest?)
Obviously this outfit isn't for summer in California, but I kind of miss the layering I could get away with in Seattle, almost all year round!

She not only makes adorable things but also puts up instructions for a DIY! Going to be making this very soon!

What are you inspired by?

And yesterday I had a few comments! I was super excited! Thanks to anyone who actually reads my blog! (: Have a great day.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment