Tuesday, July 19, 2011

New blogs are hard for me to start, let alone consistently post. I never really know where to start, where to go, what to say, but I guess this time you can say I'm pretty determined to keep this blog afloat for a bit. Somewhere to document my favorite things, decorating ideas, fashion, design and whatever else I need to write down somewhere. 

I figured I'd start off with my moodboard I created today. I made it for a contest entry, depicting my ideal summer party. Pink is definitely my favorite color, and looking around for great summer party pictures, I came up with some great ideas for later this summer! 


1. Pink lemonade with mason jars! (via A Subtle Revery). 2. A beautifully designed table for summer lunches (via The Decorista). 3. Icecream sandwiches with sprinkles (via Carter and Cook Event Co.). 4. Origami Pleated Dress (via BHLDN) 5. Milkshake with sprinkles (via Carter and Cook Event Co.). 6. Diamond Dust Sandals (via BHLDN) 7. Decorative poms! (via The Celebration Shoppe). 8. Diamond Chrysanthemum Lariat (via BHLDN).  

Time to watch the History Channel! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment